Our artisan soaps and body care products are for you if you’re looking for alternative products with all natural and botanical ingredients, no artificial fragrance or colour, and low waste packaging.
We aim to tread lightly on the earth by sourcing package free ingredients from ethical companies and local farms (including our own), and choosing plastic-free packaging whenever possible.
We source our ingredients as close to home and in the most natural form possible. Traditional ingredients like raw tallow and beeswax which we source and render from local small farms; local raw honey and oils which we infuse with botanical ingredients like locally grown lavender, and wild foraged spruce tips and rose petals.
Then, we transform them into beautiful, traditional body care products!
We now have a large herb garden and a small lavender field which we use fresh, dried, infused and also distilled with our new copper alembic still!
In these ways, we are working towards a more sustainable, closed-loop system to reduce our environmental impact.
Our natural body products include but are not limited to
- all natural soaps; body bars, shampoo bars; shaving soaps
- herbal infused salves, honey balms & lip balms
- aromatherapy roller balls, bath oils, melts, & herbal salts
- mens grooming products including shaving soap/brush & beard oil
- baby products including honey baby balm, baby soap, & lavender massage oil
Ask about custom orders for party/wedding favors or to arrange a home viewing by emailing email@example.com
Our products are available at;
- farm gate by appointment
- open studio events
- online shipping throughout Canada on the SHOP page
- seasonally at local farmers markets and artisan craft fairs
- and at the following retailers in Nova Scotia: