Sustainable Farm & Soapery….
Our soapery products are made using traditional and botanical ingredients sourced as close to home and in the most natural form possible. Traditional ingredients like raw tallow and beeswax which we source and render from local small farms; local raw honey and nourishing oils such as hemp and sunflower which we infuse with botanical ingredients like our own farm grown herbs, wild foraged spruce tips and rose petals.
Each signature batch also includes its own unique additions from nature such as our own farm distilled hydrosols using our copper alembic still, nourishing herbs and exfoliating clays. We scent our products with essential oils only and any colorant is from botanical sources. We aim to keep our environmental footprint light by using these sustainable ingredients and keeping our packaging virtually zero waste.
Our natural body products include but are not limited to
- all natural soaps; body bars, shampoo bars, shaving soaps, solid dish soap and stain bars
- farm distilled hydrosols
- herbal infused salves, honey balms & lip balms
- aromatherapy roller balls & herbal salts
Ask about custom orders for party/wedding favors or to arrange a home viewing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our products are available at;
- farm gate by appointment
- open studio events
- online shipping throughout Canada on the SHOP page
- seasonally at local farmers markets and artisan craft fairs
- and at the following retailers in Nova Scotia:
Sandra’s Country Treasures
Rising Sun Natural Health Foods
Falmouth Fruit & Vegetable Company